Sunday, May 10, 2009

Time to update my blog

Like what the title suggest, I am here to update my blog by stating what I had done for the past ten days.

1 May - Went to school. Then Tien Eu msn me and asked me to watch a movie with him. We went to Tiong Bahru and watch X-Men Origins: Wolverine. He also said that he is going to study in NUS. Sad, less friends from Kampar in NTU.

2, 3 May - Did nothing. Play CS the whole day.

4 May - Went to NLB for collection of donated books and East Coast Park for Project Kasih team bonding. Cycle to beach only but my legs were already damn tired. I must be getting weaker. Then, the whole team went to Parkway Parade for eating and shopping.

5 May - Went to school again, Ate subway cause it was $5.90.

6 May - Receive news that Project Kasih was postponed. Expected it, but still sad nonetheless. Went to school and had luch with my mentor, Assoc Prof Sunita. Talked about some stuffs.

7 May - Went to school for LDP Academic Department takeover. The meeting extended so long that I could not go for Project Kasih meeting. But I learned a lot from Jarrod and Roy. I also realised that ELS actually have alot of problem and very difficult to be carried out efficiently.

8 May - Went to school again. Ate subway again. Had dinner with Joseph. Then play CS with him till 10pm.

9 May - Went to Bugis with Pui Ying who came down from UTHM, Johor. Later Keat Hwee joined us. Basically just chatted and updated each other's news.

10 May - Still dunno what to do. Maybe surf the net the whole day...

No comments:

Post a Comment