Monday, January 3, 2011

New Year + Internship

Time really flies for a Year 3 Mech Eng student. I could barely remember the life of Year 3 Sem 1. Just events after events, projects after projects, CAs after CAs and finally exams. As usual, I regret not being hardworking and disciplined enough. The same old cycle repeats every semester: High motivation in the beginning, slack for most of the time, last minute rush and finally regret after exam. Haiz... Why can't I escape from this endless cycle.

Anyway, I just started my internship today. After years of waking up late , I find it extremely painful to go to work early in the morning. But I hope this will force me to become more disciplined in the future. I am actually quite nervous about my future 6 months of working life. But as the Chinese saying goes, "兵来将挡,水来土掩"

No comments:

Post a Comment