Saturday, February 14, 2015

Update

It has been more than two years since my last blog post. I guess it is time for a little update on what I have been doing.

2012


Came in 2nd place for Nihon Mura Sushi Challenge at Pioneer branch with my housemates.

2013



Got retrenched and joined a new company.


Went back to NTU for MAE Alumni Sharing.


Went for my first ever night trail run with ex-colleagues. 




Visited Sabah with my Kampar friends.




Visited Bali with Wenqiang.

2014




Visited Australia with my family.


Went up Petronas Twin Towers with Ah Fong.



Climbed Mount Kinabalu.



Visited Kluang with Red Cross friends.


Moved into a new place.


Camped overnight at ECP with friends.


Attended sister's convo at UPM.



Went to Penang for Kelvin's wedding.

2015


Went to KL for Yew Soon's wedding and got this....

No comments:

Post a Comment