Thursday, August 20, 2009

Eating, Eating and Eating!

This is the second week of school and also MAE week. MAE Club had organised a series of event and I participated in one that require almost no skill, which is FEAR EATER. It was on Wednesday.

On that day, I eat a light breakfast to prepare for the competition. I ate a slice of honeydew and some slices of apple. In the first round, I gobbled down 1 banana, 1 bottle of new water and 1 MacChicken under i minute. For the final round, I only managed to eat 2 banana, drink a few bottles of new water and swallowed 2 MacChicken. Even though I emerged as the first runner up. I was way behind the champion and very close to 3rd and 4th.

After that, I ate one more MacChicken before lunch. For lunch, I ate Quad Chicken Spaghetti. For dinner, I enjoyed my Ikan Bawal Penyet with extra rice. Not forgetting to mention that I also ate a small packet of Eclairs.

Total food consumed on 19 Aug 2009:
1 slice of honeydew
Several slices of apple
3 bananas
Several bottles of new water
4 MacChicken
1 plate of Quad Chicken Spaghetti
1 plate of Ikan Penyet with extra rice
1 small packet of Eclairs

I seriously need to control my appetite...

No comments:

Post a Comment