Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Blog Hiatus

Haven't update my blog for a month. In this one month, I had been quite busy with all the CAs and ECA. More importantly is that I have nothing to write about. My life in NTU has been so uninteresting that I don't even feel like talking about anything. Anyway, I have spent some time thinking and pondering. Have I changed? Is this the real me? Who is the real me? I use to be a quiet and innocent boy who is very shy. I also had a bad attitude. When I grew up, I become more talkative and more readily to compromise. But I still have the bad attitude and arrogance. I am thinking, am I changing little by little? Is compromising and politeness a sign of maturity or alert of losing my personality? Or being arrogant is just a way to hide my weakness and insecurity? I am still learning and changing. There is still a long way for me to go. To all my friends and families, I cannot promise that I will become a better person who is always polite and kind. But I can swear that I will always be sincere and honest, no matter how I change.

No comments:

Post a Comment