Saturday, November 8, 2008

Responsibility

Today, I went to LDP room to have a 'meeting' with Roy and Siew Ping about the fund-raising activity. We are supposed to draft a letter to be sent to the MAE professors asking for donation. After reaching there, Siew Ping told me that the meeting was actually held yesterday. I quickly called Roy and he told me that he had finished the letter. Ok, this is settled but my mind wont settled down. I began to think about a lot of things. How on earth can I forget about the meeting? Have I no sense of responsibilty? Have I slacked too much that I forgot what I should do?

I still remember my vow long time ago. I had once vowed that I would never run away from my responsibility. Looking back at what I have done in this sem, I realised that I had achieved nothing and did not fulfill my responsibility. I had been a ghost Red Cross First Aid Subcom, never attend any first aid duty. Even though many things are not in my control, I can't help but feel that I had contributed nothing to Red Cross this sem and I feel bad about it. I had been a semi active LDPian, helping out a bit in some occasion but I am not satisfied. I feel that I should have done more. As for MAE Publication Subcom, I am just an ordinary guy who submit his work on time. Nothing bad but nothing spectacular either.

I am not satisfied with myself this semester, and this is just the CCA part, I haven't even talk about the academic part. Nothing can be done now but to remind myself of my mistake and do better in the next sem.

1 comment:

  1. life changes..
    sec sch and uni are different lives.. u can't be living one in the other.
    enjoy..

    ReplyDelete