Friday, November 21, 2008

In need of tuition teacher!

Ok, I don't really need a tuition teacher but tuition is really popular among Malaysian and Singaporean. Just yesterday, while I was at the Woodlands MRT station, someone approached me. Following is our conversation.

She: Hello Sir, do you have time? I am conducting a survey.
Me : Ok, no problem. ( I am always willing to help out)
She: Are you currently studying or working?
Me : Studying.
She: Where are you studying now?
Me : NTU.
She: Oh, now should be exam period right? Are you final year student? ( Do I really look that old?)
Me : I am just first year. I just finished my exam today.
She: What is your source of income, as in where do you get your money from?
Me: My parents. ( Is she doing some research on the financial status of students?)
She: Then, do you have any savings? Do you save any part of the money from your parents?
Me : No, usually it's just enough.
She: Then do you want to do any part time job to earn some extra money, like tuition? ( She revealed her true purpose)
Me : Not now.
She: Ok.

Then she just walk away. What about the survey?

NOTE: I am now back in Kampar, enjoying my holiday. I left Singapore straight after exam. Homesick is incurable!

No comments:

Post a Comment