Friday, November 7, 2008

People in NTU

Yes!!! I have finally finished my CAs today. But that also means that my final exam is coming near. In fact, it is just less than 5 days before my final starts. Why am I still writing this? Some may ask. I am still slacking because it is not my style to suddenly become hardworking or studious. I prefer to tale it slow and easy. For example, I revised my Life Science last night. Even though I havent revised the last two chapters, I still went to sleep cause it was already half past twelve and I started feeling sleepy. This is insane, some will say, but this is me.

After coming in NTU, I had met different kinds of people. Some are very disciplined, always studying and revising, but still can sleep early.This type of people are quite rare and most of them can get good results(I think). Some like to slack in the first half and start to work hard in the later hallf of the semester. In some of the extreme cases, they will isolate themselves from the outside world and just engulfed in their studies. In this period, many people also become very sensitive to noise and disturbance. Everyone you see may eventually transform into a violent beast if you disturb their studies. Another strange phenomena is that the usually empty Study Room is now crowded with people who only study at the eleventh hour.

I am not saying all this things are entirely new and strange to me. But coming from a small town where people work and study at relatively lower pace, this is consider to be mind opening. Enough talking(or writing) already, start study!

No comments:

Post a Comment